To facilitate technology transfer in the three main grapevine producing regions (Western Cape, Northern Cape & Northern Province) of South Africa, as well as to bring international experts to South Africa, is expensive.
SASEV, therefore, needs the support of sponsors to make ends meet.
Why become a sponsor?
- Be part of a rich diverse program of engagement between education leaders, academia, industry, students
- Showcase your products, services, technology and applications
- Be an agent of change through sharing your vision and strategy
- Present demonstrations (live and recorded) with Q&A
- Be part of the thought leadership via panel discussions with a broad audience
- Engage with students from around the world
- Reach out to many key decision makers involved in education and training
- Distribute your marketing material sent in the ‘virtual bag’
- Flexibility of your events presented live, pre-recorded or recorded during conference for delegates to access the content across all time zones over an extended period
- Opportunity to showcase and be part of a bouquet of keynotes talks, panel discussions, technical paper presentations, demonstrations and student discussions
- Obtain data analytics on viewers of your products, demonstrations or presentations and obtain information on online enquiries or postings