Benefits to our Members
Membership in the South African Society for Enology & Viticulture enables you to enhance your profession and support the future of the wine and grape industry. Some of the benefits you receive by becoming a member are as follows:
• Online access to the S.A. Journal of Enology and Viticulture articles, including online access to full SAJEV archives from 1980
• Reduced registration rates to the annual Conference
• Reduced registration rates on all our Workshops / Information days
• Certificate of Membership
• Subscription to the SASEV Newsletter (sent by email and archived online)
Members can add a printed copy of our half-yearly Journal to their annual membership for a nominal fee.